Statement of Policy
Advantage Marine Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd‘s management shall consistently pursue a high degree of excellence to achieve customer satisfaction and even exceed their expectations by continuously improving and updating the employee’s skills and resources. We will establish and continually improve our management and performance of Quality, Occupational Health and Safety for all workers, suppliers, contractors, visitors and other stakeholders.
It is AMS’s policy to act positively to prevent injury, ill health, damage, and loss arising from its operations, and to comply with all applicable legislation, regulation, statutory requirements and other safety and health measures required by law. AMS believes that all work related injuries, illnesses, and property losses are preventable with the commitment from management and good safety system in place. The most important factor in the undertaking of anyone’s job is the prevention of injury or ill health to any employees. We will minimize the hazard by managing the risk as low as is reasonably practicable.
To become Malaysia’s leading specialist providing services to the Oil and Gas / Marine Sector both upstream and downstream in the areas of underwater services, Inspection Repair and Maintenance(IRM), steel fabrication and engineering, corrosion control, inspection/NDT and other essential works.
- To apply innovative, systematic and wholistic approaches to ensure quality delivery and satisfaction to our clients.
- To adhere to Ethical and Offshore Standards in fulfilling assignments and requirements of the undertaken jobs.
- To deliver safe, professional and efficient operations even for most demanding jobs.
- To work together with our associates and industrial partners to enhance the total package of services/product rendered to the end customers.
- To commit in providing an equal opportunity to our employees and impart our skills, experience and values to the next generation.
- To build and sustain a long term working relationship with clients and vendors.